This Agreement was last modified on 27 October 2019.
This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website or our Services. We have incorporated by reference some linked information. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating this posting and by continuing to access this Site you accept such changes.
If you are uncertain, or you do not agree with the terms and conditions or any of the Annexures then you should not accept them.
We will provide you with the Services only once you have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement by clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button when registering with us.
By entering any and all personal information on this Site in the creation of an account, in registering with RntDigital, in making a sale or purchase, participating in an auction and/or by accepting this Agreement, you consent to the processing of your personal information by RntDigital in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
In this User Agreement:
“Account” means the account associated with your email address.
“Bid” means the total amount the Buyer will pay to complete the associated project. A bid may be listed by both a Buyer and a Seller under this agreement.
“Buyer” means a User that purchases Seller Services or items from Sellers or identifies a Seller through the Website. A User may be both a Buyer and a Seller under this agreement.
“Dispute Resolution Process” means the process to be followed by Buyers and Sellers in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Services.
“Fees” means any charges which RntDigital charge as per the Billing Statement.
“Indemnified Party” means each of RntDigital, its officers, employees, contractors, consultants and agents from time to time, and any related entities, associates or affiliates of RntDigital, and each of their respective officers, employees, contractors, consultants and agents from time to time.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights, existing worldwide and the subject matter of such rights, including: (a) patents, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b) any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in paragraph (a), whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered and whether existing under any laws, at common law or in equity.
“Local Job” or “Local Jobs” means a service we provide to match a Buyer with a Seller in relation to the provision of location specific services.
“Payment” means a payment made by the Buyer for the provision of Seller Services under a User Contract and which will be released in accordance with the section “Payments” of these terms and conditions.
“Personal information” or “Your information” means “Personal information”, “your information” or “information” are used interchangeably in this Agreement and all mean any and all information you provide to us in using this Site including, but not limited to:
- Your registration details including your name, address, telephone and fax numbers;
- Your credit card details or any other financial information;
- Unique identifiers including your company name and VAT number;
- The information that we learn about you as a result of your use of this Site, including without limitation, through the goods and services you post on this Site if you are a Seller and the goods and services you bid for and/or acquire if you are a Buyer;
- The information obtained from you in confirmation of your identity, address and contact information for security and verification reasons;
- That information defined as personal information in section 1 of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
“Project” or “Listing” means a job offered or awarded by a Buyer via the Website, which may include a Project listed by a Buyer, a Project awarded by a Buyer and a service bought by a Buyer from a Seller.
“Seller” means a User that offers and provides services or identifies as a Seller through the Website. A User may be both a Buyer and a Seller under this agreement.
“Seller Services” means all services provided by a Seller.
“RntDigital Services” means all services provided by us to you.
“RntDigital”, “we”, “our”, “company” or “the company” or “us” means Rnt Digital (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No.2018/420984//07) and used interchangeably in this Agreement.
“User”, “you” or “your” means an individual who visits or uses the Website, including via the API.“User Contract” means: (1) this User Agreement; (2) the Code of Conduct as amended from time to time; (3) any other contractual provisions accepted by both the Seller and Buyer uploaded to the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement and the Code of Conduct; (4) the Project terms as awarded and accepted on the Website, to the extent not inconsistent with the User Agreement and the Code of Conduct; and (5) any other material incorporated by reference from time to time.
“VAT” means any value added tax, or other consumption tax.
“Website” means the Websites operated by Rnt Digital and available at: rnt-digital.com and any of its regional or other domains or properties, and any related Rnt Digital service, tool or application, specifically including mobile web, any iOS App and any Android App, or API or other access mechanism.
By accessing the Website, you agree to the following terms with RntDigital.
We may amend this User Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The Website is an online venue where Users buy and sell Seller Services and items. Buyers and Sellers must register for an Account in order to buy or sell Seller Services and/or items. The Website enables Users to work together online to complete and pay for Projects, buy and sell items and to use the services that we provide. We are not a party to any contractual agreements between Buyer and Seller in the online venue, we merely facilitate connections between the parties.
We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the Website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the Website or if that information is not current.
Before using the Website, you must read the whole User Agreement, the Website policies and all linked information.
3. Compliance with These Terms and Conditions
You agree to promptly inform us of any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement and of any conduct of another user that you think may be a breach of this Agreement, whether the conduct has ceased, is continuing, or may occur in the future.
You agree that we may and will monitor your conduct if we believe that you are not complying with the terms of this Agreement. If we do, then we will respect your confidentiality, unless:
- doing so would or could implicate us in criminal behaviour, a civil wrong, or any other claim by a person for which we may have to pay compensation;
- the law compels, requires, or makes it prudent and desirable for us to divulge or disclose the information we hold or know or any documents we possess; or
- we consider it necessary or desirable to make disclosures to preserve or enforce our interests or rights.
If we believe, whether or not we have conducted any monitoring, that you are not, or may be in danger of not, complying with any of the provisions of this Agreement, then we may send you a warning asking you to rectify your conduct (although we will not be obliged to do so).
- infringe or are suspected of infringing the Intellectual Property Rights of any other person;
- are suspected of having, or are found by conviction, settlement insurance or escrow investigation or otherwise, to have engaged in any fraudulent or other criminal activity in connection with this Site or any other web site; or
- have an overdue payment on your RntDigital Account;
or otherwise breach this Agreement, we may, in our absolute discretion:
- withhold from you, your use of any or all of the Services;
- delete or remove, without incurring any liability to you, any or all of your information and block in-coming and out-going data or message transfers;
- restore the Services if and when you can demonstrate clear and complete adherence to the terms of this Agreement on a permanent and consistent basis; and
- terminate the Agreement that we have entered into with you, and cancel our obligations to provide the Services, if we are not satisfied that you will clearly and completely adhere to the terms of this Agreement, on a permanent and consistent basis, if the Services are restored to you.
You will not use the Website if you:
- are not able to form legally binding contracts;
- are under the age of 18;
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of South Africa or other applicable jurisdiction;
- are suspended from using the Website; or
- do not hold a valid email address.
- do not have a valid South African identity number and a South African bank account.
- you are not registered as a user on RntDigital.
All free user accounts are associated with individuals. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Subject to your local laws, a person over 15 but under 18 can use an adult’s account with the permission of the account holder. However, the account holder is responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the User’s Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this User Agreement is a contract with the User as an individual (not the business or company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a User.
You cannot transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under this agreement without prior written consent.
5. Using Rnt Digital
While using the Website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our Websites and services;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Code of Conduct;
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you;
- fail to deliver Seller Services purchased from you;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to RntDigital;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
- transfer your RntDigital account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm RntDigital, the Website, or the interests or property of RntDigital users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorisation;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Website or RntDigital’s copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- use RntDigital to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).
- offer, sell, export, bid for, or import any goods and services if this breaches any law applicable to you; or
- engage in any practice or conduct that is unlawful under any laws applicable to you.
- you will not operate or utilise a web site or email link to web sites that contain or promote any of the following types of content: libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or warez, or that offer any illegal goods or services, or link to a web site(s) that do so.
- you will not place any referral links on any pages of the RntDigital web site.
- harass, intimidate or threaten any of the RntDigital staff or any users of the RntDigital website in any way or form and failure to do so may, in RntDigital’s sole discretion, result in the cancellation or restriction of your RntDigital account.
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere with, damage, manipulate, disrupt, disable, modify, overburden, or impair any device, software system or network connected to or used (by you or us) in relation to the Website or your Account, or assist any other person to do any of these things, or take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
6. Licence of, and Use of, your Information
You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free right to exercise the Intellectual Property Rights you have in your information, in whatever medium. Subject to this clause, we agree to use your information only in accordance with the Privacy Statement below. If you do not agree with the terms of the Privacy Statement, please do not accept these terms and conditions.
We further agree and/or undertake to process your personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act.
7. Fees and Services
We charge fees for certain services, such as introduction fees for Projects, listing upgrades and memberships. When you use a service that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on our schedule of Fees and Charges, which we may change from time to time and will update by placing on our Website. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, discounts on memberships) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post a temporary promotional event or new service on the Websites, or as notified through promotional correspondence.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of VAT.
Users are given the right to sell items on this Site by paying the relevant fees. This does not involve purchasing the rights to the actual web pages, which remain the property of RntDigital; we reserve the right in our sole discretion to place third party advertisements on the pages without your consent or payment to you.
RntDigital reserves the right to charge a R500 administration fee to re-activate restricted, disabled or blacklisted accounts.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any goods and services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
Depending on your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes (for example, VAT in South Africa), on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to you, if applicable.
You acknowledge that you must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
Certain Sellers who are either registered or required to be registered for VAT may be required to charge VAT to South African Consumers on certain projects. You will be notified and asked to confirm on award/accept of such projects the appropriate VAT treatment.
9. 3rd Party Payment Gateway
You acknowledge and agree that we may in our sole discretion, from time to time, appoint our related bodies corporate, affiliates, or any other third party to act as our agent to accept or make payments (including merchant facilities) from or to Users on our behalf.
Such affiliates may include, without limitation, Payfast (Ltd) Pty.
Such a third party will have the same rights, powers and privileges that we have under this User Agreement and will be entitled to exercise or enforce their rights, powers and privileges as our agent or in their own name. In no event shall we be liable to any User for any loss, damage or liability resulting from the Payment Administration Agent’s negligence and/or acts beyond the authority given by RntDigital.
10. Payment Details
We may request you to provide your valid and current credit card or bank account details to us at any time, whether before or after the bidding commences in respect of any goods or services, or at any time whatsoever.
In addition to any other rights we may have under this Agreement, if you fail to comply we may prevent you from participating in any bid, service listing and pay out in respect of any goods or services, or using the Services unless and until you provide those credit card details to us.
By initiating and sending payment through Payfast payment gateway, you acknowledge that RntDigital may obtain the funds by any one or combination of the following means; by debiting the funds from your RntDigital account, obtaining the funds per your instructions by charging your credit card. When you send a payment, until that payment is accepted by the recipient (which may occur instantly), you remain the owner of those funds and RntDigital holds those funds as your agent, but you will not be able to withdraw those funds or send the funds to any other recipient unless the initial transaction is completed or cancelled.
In providing us with the information specified in the above clause, you consent to the processing and/or further processing of such personal information by RntDigital in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
In making use of the Payfast service you also acknowledge that (i) RntDigital is not a bank and the Service is a payment processing service rather than a banking service, and (ii) RntDigital is not acting as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to your funds.
We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media as part of the RntDigital Services and/or other marketing materials relating to the Website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such a request in writing.
You acknowledge that we may use the public description of your Projects and the content of your profile information on the Website for marketing and other related purposes.
When you give us content, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) we act only as a forum for the online distribution and publication of User content. We make no warranty that User content is made available on the Website. We have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by us with respect to your User content; (2) we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, whether or not the content was actually made available on the Website; and (3) any and all content submitted to the Website is subject to our approval. We may reject, approve or modify your User content at our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that your content:
- will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
- will not violate any law or regulation;
- will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
- will not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons
- will not contain material linked to terrorist activities
- will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about User or any other individual; and
- will not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You acknowledge and agree that we may transfer your personal information to a related body corporate and your information may be transferred outside of South Africa. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you acknowledge and agree that we may be unable to provide you with access to the Website and RntDigital Services and may close your Account.
Information on the Website may contain general information about legal, financial, health and other matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to professional advice. If you have specific questions about any matter you should consult your professional adviser.
We provide unmonitored access to third party content, including User feedback and articles with original content and opinions (or links to such third party content). We only act as a portal and have no liability based on, or related to, third party content on the Website, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal discipline.
The Website may contain links to other third party websites. We do not control the websites to which we link from the Website. We do not endorse the content, products, services, practices, policies or performance of the websites we link to from the Website. Use of third party content, links to third party content and/or websites is at your risk.
In relation to deletion or hiding of any information or content, using the Website to delete, hide or otherwise dispose of information does not imply permanent deletion of content or information. Information may be retained for a period of time to fulfil record keeping, regulatory, compliance, statistical, law enforcement and other obligations.
13. Feedback, Reputation and Reviews
It is a condition of using the Services that you agree that feedback, comments and ratings scores may be provided about you. If you do not agree to this condition, then please do not accept these terms and conditions.
You acknowledge that you transfer copyright of any feedback, reputation or reviews you leave consisting of comments and any rating(s) (e.g. quality, communication etc.) together with any composite rating by us. You acknowledge that such feedback, reputation and reviews belong solely to us, notwithstanding that we permit you to use it on our Website while you remain a User. You must not use, or deal with, such feedback, reputation and reviews in any way inconsistent with our policies as posted on the Website from time to time without our prior written permission.
You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the RntDigital feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Account at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating, where we believe our feedback system may be subverted.
Our feedback ratings belong to us and may not be used for any purpose other than facilitating the provision of Seller Services via the Website. You may not use your Seller or Buyer feedback (including, but not limited to, marketing or exporting your any or all of your composite rating(s) or feedback comments) in any real or virtual venue other than a website operated by RntDigital or its related entities, without our written permission.
14. Provision of Services
We will provide you with the Services. We reserve the right to alter or vary your preferred username and password at any time and will notify you of any such alteration (by email where possible). You agree to provide all necessary equipment, network connections and software to access this Site. You agree that RntDigital may restrict and/or terminate its services to you at any point in time if RntDigital, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to do so and without having to furnish any reasons for doing so.
Unless otherwise agreed with us, you must not advertise an external website, product or service on the Website. Any website address posted on the Website, including in a listing, bid, listing description, clarification board or the message board, must relate to a Project, item listed, service listing and user or service being performed on the Website.
We may display advertisements or promotions on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the presence of such advertisements or promotions or any subsequent dealings with third parties. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that content of any advertisements or promotions may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other intellectual property or proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly authorised by RntDigital or third party right holders, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, appropriate or create derivative works based on such advertisement/promotions.
16. Communication With Other Users
Communication with other users on the Website must be conducted through the text chat functionality, along with message boards, public clarification boards, Project message board, direct message sending and other communication channels provided on the Website.
You must not post your email address or any other contact information (including but not limited to Skype ID or other identifying strings on other platforms) on the Website, except in the “email” field of the signup form, at our request or as otherwise permitted by us on the Website.
Unless you have a prior relationship with a User, you must only communicate with Users via the Website. You must not, and must not attempt to, communicate with other Users through any other means including but not limited to email, telephone, Skype, ICQ, AIM, MSN Messenger, WeChat, SnapChat, GTalk, GChat or Yahoo.
RntDigital may use information such as your name, location, display or username, and or your image, in relation to the provision messaging services on the Website or in the mobile apps.
We may read all correspondence posted to the Website and download or access, and test (if necessary), all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of the Website for the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes.
17. Identity / Know Your Customer
You authorise us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. You must, at our request: (1) provide further information to us, which may include your date of birth and or other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you; (2) take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments; or (3) verify your information against third party databases or through other sources.
You must also, at our request, provide copies of identification documents (such as your passport or driver’s licence). We may also ask you to provide photographic identification holding your identification together with a sign with a code that we provide as an additional identity verification step. We also reserve the right to request a video interview with you to validate this information, your identity, your background and your skills.
We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Account, the Website and/or RntDigital Services in the event we are unable to obtain or verify to our satisfaction the information which we request under this section.
We reserve the right to update your particulars on the website in order to match any identity documentation that has been provided. Disbursements such as wire transfers from the website may only be made to the beneficiary matching your provided identity documents and account information.
If you are not RntDigital may not be able to withdraw funds from your RntDigital Account, and other restrictions may apply.
FICA regulations dictate that RntDigital must
identify and validate all customers who open an account with through RntDigital
Accordingly, you will be requested to provide documentary evidence of your identity and residence before you can receive pay-outs.
More information regarding the FICA Act can be
found at http://www.acts.co.za/fica or www.fic.gov.za. If you fail to comply with the
FICA requirements RntDigital is obliged to refuse to accept a bid from you.
As a customer, you will need to provide the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to maintain the relationship:
- A certified copy of your ID and contact details
- A copy of your utility bill not older than 3 months, as proof of residence.
- A copy of a bank statement, not older than 3 months. This is to confirm your banking details.
18. User Services
Upon the Buyer awarding a Project or Contest to the Seller, and the Seller’s acceptance on the Website, or the purchase of an item by a Buyer from the Seller, the Buyer and Seller will be deemed to have entered into a User Contract under which the Buyer agrees to purchase, and the Seller agrees to deliver the Seller Services. You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with the User Agreement.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with your obligations to other Users. If you do not, you may become liable to that User. You must ensure that you are aware of any domestic laws (including the Consumer Protection Act), international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations relevant to you as a Buyer or Seller, or in any other uses you make of the Website.
If another User breaches any obligation to you, you are solely responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have. For the avoidance of doubt, we have no responsibility for enforcing any rights under a User Contract.
Depending on their jurisdiction, Sellers and Buyers may have rights under statutory warranties that cannot lawfully be excluded. Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to override a right that by applicable law may not be excluded. Nothing in this User Agreement is intended to violate any laws relating to unfair contracts, and this agreement has been specifically redrafted to ensure compliance with The Consumer Protection Act. To the extent that any component of this User Agreement is in conflict with inalienable rights under local laws, all parties intend for this agreement to be read down only insofar as to be in compliance with such local laws and no further.
Each User acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between Buyers and Sellers is that of an independent contractor. Nothing in this User Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between Users. Nothing in this User Agreement shall in any way be construed as forming a joint venture, partnership or an employer-employee relationship between Freelancer and any User.
19. Special Provisions for Jobs/Projects/Services
Each User acknowledges:
- RntDigital does not review, approve, recommend or verify any of the credentials, licences or statements of capability in relation to Jobs, Projects and Services;
- RntDigital provides matchmaking and platform services only. Users agree that RntDigital has no liability for any other aspect of service delivery or interaction between Buyer and Seller. RntDigital is not a party to any disputes between Buyer and Seller, although we provide a dispute resolution mechanism to assist the parties in resolving issues;
- RntDigital may from time to time include map features and RntDigital may display the location of Users to persons browsing the Website on that map. Every Buyer seeking services for Jobs, Projects and Services will be asked to provide the location where the Job, Project and Service is to be performed. You expressly agree that RntDigital has no liability for displaying such information.
- A User must never disclose, in any Project posted, personal details such as the User’s name, street number, phone number or the email address in any Project description for a Job, Project and Service or in any other public communication on the Website (these may be disclosed for Jobs, Projects and Service as required in private direct messages);
- RntDigital may collect location related data from you via technologies including but not limited to GPS, IP address location, Wi-Fi, and by other methods. This data may be shared in the context of facilitating services for Jobs, Projects or Services and each User specifically consents to this collection and sharing as part of this agreement;
- Upon completion of a Job, Project and Service, Seller User must log on to the Website and click the “Complete” button for that Job, Project and Service as soon as practicable.
- Failure to complete the service or task will constitute a breach of this User Agreement; and
- Our fees are applied to the amount of the awarded Seller’s bid to perform the services for the Job, Project or Service. Any items purchased by the Seller as part of performing the service are between the Buyer and Seller.
You may have positive funds in your Account if you have prepaid for fees or charges or for services to be provided to you via the Website. If you are a Seller, you may have positive funds if you have successfully completed a Project, or sold an item, and funds have been released to you. There are also circumstances where funds may have been credited to your Account in relation to an affiliate program or a referral program.
Funds in your Account are held by us in our operating accounts held with financial institutions. Funds in your Account are not held separately by us, and may be commingled with our general operating funds, and/or funds of other User’s Accounts.
You are not entitled to any interest, or other earnings for funds that are in your Account.
We may receive interest on funds held by us in our operating accounts from financial institutions with whom we hold our operating accounts. Any such interest earned belongs to us and we will not be liable to any User for any imputed interest on such funds.
If your Account has negative funds, we may:
- set-off the negative amount with funds that you subsequently receive into your Account;
- reverse payments you have made from your Account to other User Accounts on the Website;
- deduct amounts you owe us from money you subsequently add or receive into your Account; or
- immediately suspend or limit your Account until such time as your Account no longer has a negative amount.
In the event that we offset a negative amount of funds pursuant to this section, it may be bundled with another debit coming out of your Account.
We reserve the right to collect any funds owed to us by any other legal means.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not a bank or other licensed financial institution and do not provide banking services or any financial services to you;
- the funds shown in your Account represents our unsecured obligations to you with respect to your rights to direct us to make payment in relation to the purchase and sale of Seller Services through the Website and provision of the RntDigital Services;
- if you were a User acquired in an acquisition and your account was migrated to the Website, we are responsible for your positive funds only to the extent of the legal documentation between us and any acquired marketplace, along with this agreement, and you acknowledge specifically that the onus is on you to confirm the validity of your fund, and that any understatement or misstatement in relation to this is not a claim against us, and belongs with the counterparty of any prior user agreement to which you agreed;
- to the extent that we are required to release funds from your Account to you, you will become our unsecured creditor until such funds are paid to you;
- we are not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to such funds or payments;
- the amount of funds showing in your Account is not insured and is not a guaranteed deposit;
- funds may only be loaded into your Account, or released from your Account, by us and you must only use the mechanisms available on the Website to pay for, or receive funds in respect of Seller Services;
- any refunds required to be processed in your favour will be returned only to the source of the original deposit, and cannot be redirected to any other payment source;
- we will hold funds in respect of the amount of your Account, in an account held by us with a financial institution (or in any manner that we decide in our sole discretion from time to time) and such funds are not segregated into a separate account; and
- we may commingle your funds with funds of other Users and our own funds and such commingled funds could be used to pay other Users or for our general corporate purposes or otherwise, however, we will remain obliged to release or refund funds at your direction in accordance with this User Agreement.
21. Limits & Fraud Prevention
We reserve the right to suspend a User withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected to be fraudulent.
If we become aware that any funds received into an Account from another Account as a result of a fraudulent transaction, this will be reversed immediately. If those funds have already been released to you, you must pay the funds into your Account. If you do not do so, we may suspend, limit or cancel your account, or take action against you to recover those funds.
We may, in our sole discretion, place a limit on any or all of the funds in your Account (thereby preventing any use of the funds) if:
- we believe there may be an unacceptable level of risk associated with you, your Account, or any or all of your transactions, including if we believe that there is a risk that such funds will be subject to reversal or chargeback;
- we believe that the beneficiary of the payment is someone other than you;
- we believe that the payment is being made to a country where we do not offer our Service; or
- we are required to do so by law or applicable law enforcement agencies.
If you are involved in a dispute, we may (in certain circumstances) place a temporary limit on the funds in your Account to cover the amount of any potential liability. If the dispute is resolved in your favour, we will lift the limit on your funds and those funds may be released to you. If the dispute is not resolved in your favour, we may remove the funds from your Account. We may also place a limit on your account in circumstances where we suspect you of fraudulent or other unacceptable behaviour, while we investigate any such matter.
You may ask for a refund at any time for any funds that you have paid into your Account except if the amount to refund relates to a Payment for services rendered or relates to fees or charges payable to RntDigital.
If the amount the User has asked to refund relates to: (1) a Payment for services rendered, the Dispute Resolution Process may be followed; or (2) our fees and charges, the process set out in the Clause “Disputes with Us” must be followed.
If we agree to the refund, the funds will be received by the User via the same payment method(s) that the User used to make the original payment to us.
We may refund funds to Users irrespective of whether a User has requested funds to be refunded if: (1) we are required by law or consider that we are required by law to do so; (2) we determine that refunding funds to the User will avoid any dispute or an increase in our costs; (3) we refund funds to the User in accordance with any refund policy specified by us from time to time; (4) we find out that the original payment made by the User is fraudulent; (5) the User made a duplicate payment in error; or (6) we consider, in our sole opinion, that it is likely that the refund of funds is necessary to avoid a credit card chargeback.
You can request a refund by using our customer dispute form under the User’s dashboard online or emailing us at email@example.com. Once you have made a Payment for services rendered, you expressly agree to use the dispute resolution process in this agreement, expressly agree to be bound by its ruling and expressly agree not to initiate any chargeback request with your card issuer.
If you initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information” or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
If you have already initiated a chargeback request with your credit card issuer, you must not request a refund of funds by contacting us and must not seek double recovery.
If we reasonably determine, having considered all the relevant circumstances, that you have made an excessive or unreasonable number of requests to refund funds back to you or chargebacks, we may suspend, limit or close your Account.
Your first withdrawal of funds earned may be delayed for up to
fifteen working days for security and fraud purposes. To withdraw all or part of your funds select the ‘payout’ option from
your account. If you have not supplied your account details, you will be
prompted to do so.
If you have supplied your bank account details, you will be prompted to confirm or update the existing details.
Payments should reflect in your bank account within 2 to 3 days from the date of withdrawal approval. In line with FICA anti money laundering requirements please take note of the following:
- If not already submitted and approved, a copy of your ID and a utility bill no older than 3 months as proof of address is required and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under no circumstances will payments be made into a bank account where the name of that bank account doesn’t match that of the registered RntDigital User.
Subsequent withdrawals may be delayed for up to fifteen days where our fraud prevention policies require a delay.
We may impose a minimum withdrawal amount for funds earned. This is set out in our schedule of Fees and Charges. The maximum you can withdraw per month is R100,000 unless otherwise specifically agreed with support.
You acknowledge and agree that we seek to verify your identity or request additional information from you as part of our anti-fraud and FICA act, as outlined in the FICA act and can be found at http://www.acts.co.za/fica or www.fic.gov.za.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a User files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions.
You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by Buyers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If you initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information” or similar process, you expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
25. Inactive Accounts
User Accounts that have not been logged into for a period of time will incur a maintenance fee per month, until either the account is closed or reactivated, for storage, bandwidth, support and management costs of providing hosting of the User’s profile, portfolio storage, listing in directories, promotion of your profile on the Website and elsewhere, provision of the Hire Me service, file storage, message transmission, general administrative matters and message and other storage costs.
The length of the period and the amount of the maintenance fee is set out in our schedule of Fees and Charges.
We reserve the right to close an Inactive Account.
We reserve the right to close an account with nil or negative funds.
26. Right to Refuse Service
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of this User Agreement;
- if you under-bid on any Project in an attempt to renegotiate the actual price privately, to attempt to avoid fees;
- if we determine that you have infringed legal rights (resulting in actual or potential claims), including infringing Intellectual Property Rights;
- if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- you do not respond to account verification requests;
- you do not complete account verification when requested within 3 months of the date of request;
- you are the subject of a United Nations, Australian, EU, USA or other applicable sanctions regime, or our banking and payment relationships otherwise preclude us from conducting business with you;
- to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- for other reasons.
If we close your Account due to your breach of this User Agreement, you may also become liable for certain fees as described in this User Agreement.
Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you have breached this User Agreement, you must pay us all fees owed to us and reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all of our employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
You acknowledge and agree that: (1) the damages that we will sustain as a result of your breach of this User Agreement will be substantial and will potentially include (without limitation) fines and other related expenses imposed on us by our payment processors and Users and that those damages may be extremely difficult and impracticable to ascertain; (2) if you breach this User Agreement, we may fine you up to R20,000 for each breach and/or we may take legal action against you to recover losses that are in excess of the fine amount; (3) a fine of up to R20,000 is a presently reasonable pre-estimate or minimum estimate of our damages, considering all currently existing circumstances, including (without limitation) the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to us that reasonably could be anticipated and the anticipation that proof of actual damages may be impractical or extremely difficult; and (4) we may release the entire (or part of the) amount of the fine from your Account to us.
If we close your Account for a reason other than as a result of your breach of this User Agreement, unless as otherwise specified in this User Agreement, you will be entitled to receive any payment due from us to you.
In the event that we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
27. Release Condition
As used in these Instructions, “Release Condition” means any of the following:
- Buyer clicks to release funds to Seller.
- Buyer does not take any action for 14 days from the date of a Seller’s Release request, in which case Seller and Buyer agree that RntDigital is authorized and irrevocably instructed to immediately release to Seller the amount associated in the applicable milestone in connection with such Release request.
- Seller cancels the contract before a Payment has been released to Seller, in which case the funds are to be returned to the Buyer.
- Buyer and Seller have submitted joint written instructions for a Release to either Seller Account or Buyer Account, as applicable.
- Buyer and Seller agree to close the contract without release of funds, in which case the funds are to be returned to the Buyer.
- Buyer or Seller has failed to make its Arbitration payment or paid its fair share of the Arbitration costs pursuant to the Dispute Resolution Service, in which case the funds are released to the Party that has made its Arbitration Payment.
- Both Buyer and Seller have failed to timely submit to Arbitration for an unresolved Dispute as such term is defined in the Dispute Resolution Service, in which case the funds are released to the Buyer.
- Buyer or Seller has failed timely to respond to a RntDigital Dispute Resolution Service notification as required by the Dispute Resolution Service, in which case the funds are released to the User that has participated.
- Buyer or Seller otherwise has failed to comply with the Dispute Resolution Service, in which case the funds are to be released to the User that has complied with the Dispute Resolution Service.
- Submittal of a final award of an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the Dispute Resolution Service, in which case the funds will be released in accordance with such award.
- Issuance of the final order of a court of competent jurisdiction from which appeal is not taken, in which case the funds will be released in accordance with such order.
- RntDigital believes, in our sole discretion, that fraud, non-payment, illegal act, or a violation of RntDigital’s User Agreement has been committed or is being committed or attempted, in which case Buyer and Seller irrevocably authorize and instruct RntDigital to take such actions as RntDigital deems appropriate in our sole discretion and in accordance with applicable law, in order to prevent or remedy such acts, including without limitation to return the funds associated with such acts to their source of payment.
28. Dispute Resolution Services
RntDigital offers a Dispute Resolution Service to Users who have elected to use the Payment feature. You agree and acknowledge that: (i) RntDigital is not providing legal services; (ii) RntDigital will not advise you regarding any legal matters; and (iii) if you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek an independent legal counsel from those licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. You will not rely on RntDigital for any such counsel.
In the event of a dispute between a Buyer and a Seller regarding a return or release of Payments, either Buyer or Seller may elect to use the Dispute Resolution Services offered by RntDigital as set out in the Disputes Policy. The Buyer and Seller will then be notified that the matter will be addressed through Dispute Resolution Services.
You agree to indemnify and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) hold RntDigital and any of our affiliates harmless against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of using the Payments and/or Dispute Resolution Services.
RntDigital will respond to disputes initiated by a Seller or a Buyer in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Services as set out in this clause and the Disputes Policy and in relation to disputes that arise in relation to the provision of the venue, and the hosting of the Website by RntDigital as set out in the clause entitled Disputes with Us, along with the approach to disclosing information in relation to chargebacks set out in clauses 23 and 24 of this agreement.
29. Other Disputes With Users
You acknowledge and agree that in the event that a dispute arises between you and another User in relation to any Project that you will first attempt to resolve any differences that you have in relation to such Project, including in relation to the quality of the services provided.
If you continue to have any difficulties or problems in relation to a dispute with another User in relation to a Project, we encourage you to contact us as set out in the Clause entitled “Contacting us”.
You agree that any dispute that is not related to a Payment (which must be dealt with in accordance with the Disputes Policy) arising between you and another User will be handled in accordance with this clause. RntDigital will have full rights and powers to make a determination for all such disputes. Upon receipt of a dispute, RntDigital shall have the right to request the Seller and the Buyer to provide documentation in support of their claim or position in relation to the dispute. You agree that RntDigital has absolute discretion to accept or reject any document provided. You also acknowledge that RntDigital is not a judicial or alternative dispute resolution institution and that we will make the determinations only as an ordinary reasonable person. In addition, we do not warrant that the documents provided by the parties to the dispute will be true, complete or correct and you agree to indemnify and (to the maximum extent permitted by law) hold RntDigital and any of our affiliates harmless against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of any documentation or material subsequently being found to be false or misleading.
In relation to disputes with any other users of the Website, you hereby agree to indemnify RntDigital from any and all claims, demands, and damages, actual and consequential, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, that is related to such a dispute, our determinations or the use of the Dispute Resolution Services for Payments and/or for Other Disputes.
The RntDigital Code of Conduct applies to all the services offered by RntDigital, including, but not limited to, the Dispute Resolution Services. It is agreed by you that you will make every endeavour at fair play and post reasonable and fair demands/offers on your dispute. No conduct relating to threats, blackmail, intimidation or inducement of users to leave positive feedback will be tolerated, in particular any refusal to provide either deliverables or payment in relation to the provision of feedback.
A User found to be in breach of the Code of Conduct during the Dispute Resolution Service process may automatically lose the dispute in favour of the other party involved, regardless of the origin of the dispute. The User who breached the Code of Conduct may also incur further disciplinary action. For more information, read the Code of Conduct.
30. Disputes With Us
If a dispute arises between you and RntDigital, our goal is to address your concerns immediately and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by using your “Dispute” tab in your dashboard or emailing us at email@example.com.
For any claim, RntDigital may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. If RntDigital elects arbitration, such arbitration will be initiated through an established alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider, which is to be selected by you from a panel of ADR providers that RntDigital will provide to you. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
All claims you bring against RntDigital must be resolved in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Agreement shall be considered improperly filed and a breach of this Agreement. Should you file a claim contrary to the terms of this Agreement, RntDigital may recover its legal fees and costs (including in-house lawyers and paralegals), provided that RntDigital has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
You agree that you will not pursue any claims arising under this User Agreement on a class or other representative basis and will not seek to coordinate or consolidate any arbitration or action hereunder with any other proceeding.
If any proceeding by or against you is commenced under any provision of any bankruptcy or insolvency law, RntDigital will be entitled to recover all reasonable costs or expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) incurred in connection with the enforcement of this Agreement.
RntDigital’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
31. Survival and Release
This agreement supersedes any other agreement between you and the Company. If any part of this document is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this document will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of this document is not a waiver of any of our rights to later enforce that or any other part of this documents. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under this document from time to time.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that the Company is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release the Company, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our Services.
32. Closing Your Account
You may close your Account at any time. The option is located in the Account Settings.
Account closure is subject to:
- not having any outstanding listings on the Website;
- resolving any outstanding matters (such as a suspension or restriction on your Account); and
- paying any outstanding fees or amounts owing on the Account.
We may retain some of your personal information to satisfy regulatory requirements and our own external obligations. Closing your account does not necessarily delete or remove all of the information we hold.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Website and RntDigital Services.
In addition, we can apply any funds in your Account against any liabilities you owe to us or loss suffered by us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this User Agreement.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any other security breach to the Website, your Account or the RntDigital Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorised access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
36. No Warranty as to User’s Purported Identity
We cannot and do not confirm each User’s purported identity on the Website. We may provide information about a User, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location, or third party background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that a User submits and we provide such information solely for the convenience of Users and the provision of such information is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by us.
37. No Warranty as to Content
The Website is a dynamic time-sensitive Website. As such, information on the Website will change frequently. It is possible that some information could be considered offensive, harmful, inaccurate or misleading or mislabelled or deceptively labelled accidentally by us or accidentally or purposefully by a third party.
Our Services, the Website and all content on it are provided on an ‘as is’, ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’ basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranty about:
- the Website or any Seller Services or RntDigital Services;
- the accuracy, reliability, availability, veracity, timeliness or content of the Website or any Seller Services or RntDigital Services;
- whether the Website or Seller Services or RntDigital Services will be up-to-date, uninterrupted, secure, error-free or non-misleading;
- whether defects in the Website will be corrected;
- whether the Website, the Seller Services or the RntDigital Services or any data, content or material will be backed up or whether business continuity arrangements are in place in respect of the Website, Seller Services or RntDigital Services;
- any third party agreements or any guarantee of business gained by you through the Website, Seller Services or RntDigital Services or us; or
- the Website, Seller Services or RntDigital Services or infrastructure on which they are based, being error or malicious code free, secure, confidential or performing at any particular standard or having any particular function.
To every extent permitted by law, we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, suitability and non-infringement.
38. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you;
- any loss of income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you;
- any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Website.
The limitations on our liability to you above shall apply whether or not we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, nothing in this User Agreement is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of us and our affiliates and related entities where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
To the extent that we are able to limit the remedies available under this User Agreement, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a non-excludable condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at our sole discretion) to the supply of the RntDigital services again or the payment of the cost of having the RntDigital services supplied again.
39. Legal Limitations
As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation. We may plead this User Agreement in bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against us for any matter arising out of any transaction or otherwise in respect of this User Agreement.
You and we agree that you and we will only be permitted to bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both you and we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. In addition, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) only in favour of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other Users.
Legal notices will be served or to the email address you provide to RntDigital during the registration process. Notice will be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid or that the email has not been delivered. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided by you during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Any notices to RntDigital must be given by registered ordinary post (or if posted to or from a place outside South Africa, by registered airmail).
41. Law and Forum for Legal Disputes
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of South Africa. We encourage you to try and resolve disputes using certified mediation (such as online dispute resolution processes). If a dispute cannot be resolved, then you and RntDigital irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
The provisions of this User Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforced. This Agreement may be assigned by us to an associated entity at any time, or to a third party without your consent in the event of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our assets. In the event of any sale or transfer you will remain bound by this User Agreement.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
44. No Waiver
Our failure to act with respect to an anticipated or actual breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Nothing in this section shall exclude or restrict your liability arising out of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the Website and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your Account.
Rnt Digital Pty Ltd is located at Level 69 Forsman Street, Christiana, Northwest Province, South Africa, 2680.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RntDigital. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content, No Warranty as To Content, Limitation Of Liability, Indemnity, Bar To Action, No Class Actions, Legal Limitations, and Disputes With Us.
47. Abusing RntDigital
RntDigital reserves to the greatest extent possible all rights, without limiting any other remedies, to limit, suspend or terminate our service(s) and or user account(s), suspend or ban access to our services, remove any content, and to take any and all technical or legal steps to ban users.
Without limiting the reasons for taking the aforementioned actions, conduct giving rise to this response could include:
- use of our services for any illegitimate or non bona fide purpose
- creating problems with other users or potential legal liabilities
- infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties
- acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of any of our policies
- abuse of any staff members including inappropriate or unreasonable communications
- abuse or poor performance in the RntDigital Program
- any attempt to use RntDigital’s platform or services for any objectionable purpose
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this User Agreement, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.